PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2016, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2016 14:06:14 +0000
Dear Future Doctor,

Congratulations on your acceptance into medical school. I want to share with you information on the Army Health Professions Scholarship Program. This is a unique opportunity to attend medical school at no cost. Highlights of the program include:

- 100% medical school tuition paid for

- monthly stipend of over $2000.00

- $20,000 bonus paid over the first semester of year one of medical school

- competitive salary during residency training

- 30 days paid vacation annually

- no malpractice insurance

- free medical/dental benefits

- commissioning in the United States Army

Should you have any questions after reviewing the attached, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or at 305-744-1729.

v/r,

Christiaan D. Taylor
Captain, MS
Commander
New York City Medical Recruiting Company 137C Poly Place, Suite 5C Brooklyn, NY 11252
Office: 718-630-4187
Work Cell Text: 443-694-1005
Cell (preferred): 305-744-1729
Fax: 718-630-4002