PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2011, Week 1

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:05:20 -0500
Looking for Winter Break Plans?
Come Visit Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center!
A site visit with a panel from current employees and a tour of our facilities!

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
2:00 to 4:00 p.m.

The site visit to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) will open with a brief overview and history of the organization. We will be also be hosting a panel of current employees who hold or have once held these positions to share with you a little about what it is like to work at MSKCC and examples of growth opportunities that are available. The day will conclude with a tour of our facilities that will be led by various MSKCC staff members who will be able to answer any questions you may have about the day.

To register visit the EACE web-site:
http://eace.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=13

Important note: deadline to register is December 7th

Attire: Business casual
www.mskcc.org

If you decide to register for this event please remember that the attire is BUSINESS CASUAL. If you don't know what that means, google it! Don't show up in sweatpants!