PREMEDINFO-L Archives

July 2011, Week 1

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 09:38:52 -0400
The Pre-health Media Link Organization is looking for member for the Fall! This is a great way to gain leadership experience and work with students who have similar goals.

Their message:

We are in search of Team Members for the upcoming semester!!
If you have what it takes let us know!!
we are looking for people that are motivated, organized, team players and with the desire to help others.
we are looking for:

Event Coordinators (will work closely with our officers organizing and putting together events)
secretary .
writers (for our article section in our website and newsletter)
Website managers (will be in charge of updating information to our website and newsletter)

we planing very exciting events and have many goals for this upcoming semester
come and be part of this growing organization and be part of a fun and supportive group.
e-mail us with a brief description of yourself and why you think you will be a good addition to our team.
there would be many benefits for you if you join us -- Prehealth Hunter <[log in to unmask]>

Please e-mail [log in to unmask] DO NOT E-MAIL the Pre-Health Professions Office.