PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2023, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2023 14:56:23 +0000
Hello!

My dental office is hiring dental assistants and I would like you to share the opportunity through the email blast.

Dental Office in Chinatown seeking part time/full time dental assistants. Experience preferred but not required, training will be provided. Looking for someone to work. Great opportunity for patient care experience. If interested, please send email with resume attached to [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone