PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2012, Week 1

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 10:30:50 -0500
PLEASE USE THE CONTACT INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW. DO NOT "REPLY" TO THIS E-MAIL.

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BE PROFESSIONAL WHEN SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS OR MAKING EMAIL INQUIRIES.

Please share with your predental students our invitation to visit the newly opened DentSim Lab in Midtown Manhattan during our Winter Open House from December 15, 2012 through January 22, 2013.

This is a unique opportunity for your predental students to get hands-on experience with dental simulation software used in leading dental schools worldwide.

This photo shows predental students using the DentSim equipment during our recent Thanksgiving Open House. (I've also attached the photo in case your email system doesn't display embedded images.)

 If you or any of your students are interested in learning more, either about a visit to the DentSim Lab in NYC over winter break, or about an educational webinar on dental simulation that we can produce for students on your campus, please email [log in to unmask] or call 1-877-661-3613. It will be our pleasure to talk with you.

best,
Dr. Rivkah Adler

--
Rivkah Adler, Ph.D.