PREMEDINFO-L Archives

June 2014, Week 2

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:15:53 -0400
The Mount Sinai ADRC is seeking a Spanish-English bilingual research coordinator who meets the criteria in the attached PDF.

This is an entry-level position ideal for someone interested in helping the elderly, promoting diversity in the field of Alzheimer’s research and with a zeal for outreach to the East Harlem and Bronx Spanish-speaking communities. Many of our past coordinators have gone on to graduate-level programs in neuropsychology, social work and medical school.

Applicant must have professional level written/spoken Spanish language skills and the ability to commit to two years.

Please circulate this to your professional pool or feel free to redirect me or this email to those who are willing/able.

We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your kind consideration of this unsolicited email request. (Applicants may send their materials directly to [log in to unmask] in lieu of [log in to unmask]).

Thank you!

Amanda Burden
Administrator | Alzheimer's Disease Research Center Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1230 | New York, NY 10029-6574
Mobile: (646) 284-7547 | Email: [log in to unmask]