PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2014, Week 3

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:05:36 -0400
This email is to serve as a gentle reminder that The City College of New York Third Annual Medical & Dental School Fair is a month away!  We will be hosting 200+ students on Saturday, April 5, 2014.

If you have not already done so, please complete the registration here:

http://ccnyrecruiterregistration.eventbrite.com

We have received confirmation from the following schools:

Albany Medical College
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
American University of Antigua College of Medicine
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
Boston University School of Dental Medicine
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Drexel University College of Medicine
The George Washington University Medical School
Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Hofstra University
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
National Alliance of Research Associates programs
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
New  York University College of Dentistry
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Ross University School of Medicine
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
St. George’s University School of Medicine
St. George’s University of London Medical School
St. George’s University of London Medical School at the University of Nicosia
Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
Weill Cornell Medical College
Yale School of Medicine

We fully anticipate more than 200 students from across CUNY as well as other private schools in the area.  We have arranged for a hotel discount at the local Aloft Hotel Harlem, and will be hosting our annual Pre-Health Advisors Luncheon.

Medical & Dental School Fair
Saturday, April 5, 2014

9-10 am                      Registration
10-12                          NE Diversity Collaborative (aka Medical School Panel Discussion)
10-11:30                    Dental School Panel Discussion
12-3                            Fair