PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2013, Week 2

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:30:29 -0500
Do not contact the pre-health office about this opportunity. Use the contact information provided.

            The SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine would like to announce that we are hosting the Discover Dental School (DDS) Summer Scholars Program for students interested in the field of Dentistry. This is a weeklong program, from August 3rd-August 8th, 2014, where students are exposed to every aspect of dentistry including all specialties so that students truly understand what dental school is like.  We are accepting applications to the program as of December 10, 2013. Included in this email is a link that further explains the program and also contains the application in the same link. Thank you for your interest in Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine DDS Summer Scholars Program.

Sincerely,

The DDS Summer Scholars Team

http://dentistry.stonybrookmedicine.edu/dental/student/discover