PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2017, Week 5

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:48:37 +0000
The Global Interstitial Lung Disease Registry at Mount Sinai Hospital is currently seeking volunteers. The goal of the registry is to conduct various types of research on patients from around the globe to aid and better the lives of those affected by interstitial lung disease. With our rapidly growing registry, we are looking for a volunteer, preferably a pre-medical student, who would like to participate. The volunteer's main task would be to consent patients for research. We are looking for someone who has availability for at least two days a week for approximately 4 hours a day. This is a great opportunity for a pre-medical student who needs clinical experience and/or is interested in this field. We are looking for a dedicated person, who works well with others and can interact with patients professionally and kindly.

If you are interested, please upload your cover letter and resume using this link  https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=69303