PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 2

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:23:06 -0400
Tuesday, March 15th is the last day to submit the Committee Letter Application to be considered for a Spring Committee Letter.

The application can be found here: https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=10

After this is submitted the Pre-Health Office will review applications and files and contact students about their status.

Please, do not contact the Pre-Health advisors to check on the status of your file. Part of the purpose of the application is to indicate to us that we need to review your file. If we feel that your file is insufficient or missing something important we will contact you; this does not automatically disqualify a student from receiving a committee letter. We will review each file on an individual basis along with the applications. Any letters of recommendation and evaluations that are submitted after March 15th with also be considered but the majority of materials must be in the file by March 15th. If you are ready to apply but do not have all of your evaluations or letters of recommendation in by March 15th you should still submit the Committee Letter Application.

We will not respond to individual e-mails requesting to review your file.

If you would like to know what is in your file, please complete the file check request form which can be found here: https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=19 and wait the appropriate 7-10 business days.

Please be patient during this busy time of year!