PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2019, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2019 17:15:46 +0000
Hello Mentoring in Medicine Family!

Mentoring in Medicine is very pleased to announce our very first #FightingtheFlu Campaign National Contest! We encourage students from around the United States of America to join in on the fun! We invite artists from middle school, high school, and college to participate in this contest.

Join at https://mimfightingtheflucontest.eventbrite.com

Our hope is that participants will:

 > Learn about the flu and public health  > Prevent the spread of the flu  > Educate the public about the flu — stressing the importance of taking the appropriate measures to prevent the spread of the flu

THE CHALLENGE

1.) Create a social media graphic that raises awareness about the influenza (flu) virus and how to prevent the spread of it!

2.) Become a public health educator by promoting your social media graphic on social media using the following hashtags: #FightingtheFlu & #mentoringinmedicine

Participants will have a chance to win a $200 cash prize! The deadline for this contest is Friday, April 12th. For more information and to register for this contest, please visit https://mimfightingtheflucontest.eventbrite.com.

We look forward to your participation! Please help us in spreading the word!

Andrew Morrison

Chief Operating Officer

Mentoring in Medicine