PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2013, Week 1

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:58:15 -0400
Are you interested in writing about science and health as well the Hunter pre-health experience? We're starting a website for Hunter pre-health students called Hunter Health (http://ahealthyhunter.wordpress.com/).  We're looking for students who plan to have a career in healthcare: people who want to work as physicians, dentists, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists, vets, or anything else in the healthcare field. We're in the process of recruiting people to be editors and/or writers on the website. If you're interested or have any questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask], and we will give you more information.

Please do not contact the Pre-Health Office with questions. This website is not affiliated with the Pre-Health Office.
See contact information above.