PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2018, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:42:13 +0000
Hello,

I hope all is well! My name is Brianna Michael and I am one of the Minority Association of Premedical Students (MAPs) liaison for the Student National Medical Association (SNMA) at SUNY Upstate Medical University. On Saturday, January 26th, 2019 from 8AM-5PM, we invite you to SUNY Upstate Medical University located at 766 Irving Ave, for our Medical Exposure Day. We will have an open panel available for pre-health students (pre-med, pre-PT, pre-PA, pre-nursing, pre-MPH, etc.) to discuss the MCAT, GRE, application process, give interview tips and answer any questions that the students may have. Additionally, there will be a casting clinic, suture clinic and trip to the gross anatomy lab to look learn about various organs and parts of the body!

Breakfast and lunch will be provide! We ask that the students arrive at 8am if they want breakfast or at 8:30am if they do not, as our program will begin promptly at 8:45am. Business casual attire encouraged.

Attached you will find a flyer, itinerary for the day and google form link to sign up for our day. The deadline to RSVP is January 19th, 2019. Please send this announcement along to any student that is interested. If you have any questions, please email myself, Brianna Michael at [log in to unmask] or Amylisa Christophe at [log in to unmask] We thank you in advance and we hope to see you at Pre-Health Exposure Day!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIadCxAar7ZvVsL-V211y4xu8ip1hfnB5_wflMbgWriVkR_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Sincerely,
Brianna Michael and Amylisa Christophe
Upstate Medical University