PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2009, Week 4

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 10:51:45 -0400
Sorry!  Below is additional information regarding this program.

You will find our program overview and application for the Health Careers
Minority Summer Enrichment & Mentorship program.  Accepted students will
participate in the program approximately five days a week for six weeks
(with a couple of Fridays off).  They will receive a small modest $500
stipend for their participation, Metrocards for transportation and lunch
cards which can be used when they are on our campuses.

The program is predominantly geared towards students of African American,
Hispanic/Latino, Pacific islander & American Indian descent.
We are scheduling interviews and filling slots as we receive applications.
Please urge any interested students to forward their materials as soon as
possible to our coordinator.  The application and essay are a priority for
consideration.

Thank you for considering our program for your students.  Should you have
any questions please don't hesitate to contact either myself or my
coordinator.  Her information is on the overview form.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Natal, MD
Dept of Family & Social Medicine
Montefiore Medical Center
718-920-5521 or 718-430-2900

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".