PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2016, Week 3

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:01:41 -0500
Please note that this afternoon from 1-3pm will be my last walk-in session as a Pre-Health Advisor here at Hunter. Although tomorrow will technically be my last day I will be off campus at a program, so please stop by today to say goodbye!

In case you missed the original post:

Hello Pre-Health Students!
I want to let you know that I will be leaving Hunter to pursue a professional opportunity out-of-state. I wish that I could have given you more notice but my last day will be February 19th and final walk-in advising session will be next Thursday from 1-3pm. I’ve truly enjoyed working with you while you prepare your applications, hearing about your inspiring experiences and celebrating your acceptance victories with you!  I am confident that you are in good hands with both Dr. Phillips and Kemile, and I believe that there will be a new advisor hired soon as well. Thank you for allowing me to support you in your journey to professional school – it’s been a privilege!
Wishing you much success,
Taryn