PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2010, Week 4

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:07:12 -0400
Those of you receiving Spring/Fall Committee Letters:

We cannot send your letter until your application is SUBMITTED!
You must do the following:

1) Complete and SUBMIT your application to AMCAS and/or AACOMAS
2) Print out the AMCAS LETTER REQUEST FORM and bring it to us in E817
3) Print out the AMCAS and/or AACOMAS application and bring it in to our office. Please make sure that you write down your AACOMAS ID number on the AACOMAS application, it does not print on the application automatically for some reason.
4) Bring in a $10 check made out to Hunter College for AMCAS and another if you are also applying to AACOMAS.

YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE APPLYING TO DENTAL, MD, DO school--

Those of you applying to Dental School- you must complete your Dental application and put [log in to unmask] down as a recommender. They will send us an e-mail prompting us to send your letter electronically. If you don't do this we cannot submit your letter!

Thank you.
IF WE DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF YOUR SUBMITTED APPLICATION, $10 CHECK, and LETTER REQUEST FORM (for AMCAS) then we CANNOT UPLOAD YOUR LETTER.