PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 5

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:17:25 -0400
The Pre-Health Professions Office would like to thank the Hunter College students for attending the New York Medical College Admissions and Financial Aid Panel yesterday.

You asked great questions and impressed all of the panelists. We hope that all future events will have such a positive impact.

Thank you for filling out the event questionnaires. These forms will enable the Pre-Health Office to provide the students with the best service and events possible.

The Pre-Health Media Link Student Group provided the delicious food, THANK YOU!

Kaplan provided our winner Phillip Best with a free MCAT course- Congrats Phillip!

We would like specially thank:
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program Students: Derek Nelsen, Regina Kwon, Alan Shum, Brad Bergstresser, June Choi, Chava Cogan

Daniil Shiminov, Gloria Felix, Luis Soto, Laura Sermasan, the Undergraduate Student Groups

Thank you for your help in making this event a great success!

Attached is the April Events Schedule and a flyer for the MAPS-ECHO Sponsored Health Professions Panel. We look forward to seeing you in April!