PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2014, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:27:55 +0000

From: Pre-Dental Society of Hunter College [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:32 AM
Subject: New addition to the PDS E-Board

Dear Pre-dents,

Fortunately, we do not have to go through voting process as only one awesome person ran for the Vice President position.  Without further ado, we would like to warmly welcome Ms. Meirrel Hosny to the Pre-dental Society's Executive board!  Congratulations!!!! To learn more about her, please see her platform speech that is attached to this email.  On Monday, December 15, 2014 from 7-9pm in TH 112, we will be having our Pizza/Snack social where you will be able to meet your adjusted E-board for the remainder of the 2014-2015 academic year and mingle with your fellow Pre-dents!  Please RSVP for the event by tomorrow midnight! Here is the link:  http://pizzasnacksocial.rsvpify.com<http://pizzasnacksocial.rsvpify.com/>

Happy studying and stay warm! :)

Bobby.

--
[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]
Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown