PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 4

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:01:43 -0400
THIS MESSAGE IS BEING FORWARDED ON BEHALF OF THE PRE-HEALTH CLUB PLEASE DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO THEM

Hello Members,

We hope your midterms are going well each of you is making the most out of your pre-health experience.

A doctor from Los Angelos, California, a graduate of Harvard Medical School will come Wednesday, November 3rd (1:10 PM - 2:30 PM).
It will be held in Room 706 HW.
His name is Dr. Sean Amos. He has his own show on youtube (The Premed Show) where he gives invaluble advice for premeds from a doctor's perspective.
He will be coming in person to talk about his own experience as a pre-med and medical student, reveal and demystify the myths of pre-med, and eloquently convey his perspective on how to be the most succesful premed.
After watching numerous of his videos on youtube, I started to think outside the box about the idea of becoming a doctor. I really reccomend everyone who has interest in pursuing medicine to come to this event.

Everyone is welcome to attend and of course, there will be FREE FOOD!!!

If anyone has interests in any pre-health profession (Medical, Dentistry, Veterinary, Pharmacy, Optometry, Podiatry, and Physical Therapy programs), you are welcome to join the Pre-Health Organization (aka prehealth club), located in TH 112.
Also, be sure to visit the Hunter pre-health website early and often (http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/)

You can email me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions about the event or prehealth in general.

Thank you and see you next Wednesday!

Sincerely,
Daniil Shimonov (Secretary of Prehealth Health)