PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2014, Week 4

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:18:38 -0500
We've been receiving a lot of feedback from students that the recommendation/evaluation request links on our website are not working. Just a couple of suggestions to try before contacting us:
1. The request may not go through immediately, give it a couple of days and check back.
2. Request that the writer check their junk mail folder as sometimes the requests end up there.
3. Come in and see Tiffany in the office (rm 1208 East) and she will help you to troubleshoot.
4. If all of the above do not work then you may have your letters e-mailed to the office directly ([log in to unmask]) and they will be filed for you this way. This option is not available for evaluations.