PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2014, Week 4

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:07:18 -0500
The first Committee Letter Workshop took place on January 22nd. Additional dates are currently being finalized and will be posted on the pre-health website as soon as they are confirmed. We hope to include at least one evening session for those candidates that can't attend during the day due to work. Please do not contact the office/advisors to inquire about these dates as they will be posted as soon as we have them. Thank you.