PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2007, Week 3

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:31:03 -0400
Sorry for the confusion. The date is MARCH 28!

PRE-HEALTH "EXPERIENCE NIGHT"

I am pleased to officially invite you to an event the Pre-Health
Post-Bacc Community will be holding next week, Wednesday, MARCH 28,
2007 at 7:15pm: "Experience Night."

Many of you have sought advice about how to get involved in various
pre-health volunteer opportunities. And so, we've put together an info
session featuring speakers from various fields, who will talk about
how they got involved with their respective experiences and what
they're all about.

Topics will include (though the list continued to grow):
- Hospital Volunteering --> We will be joined by the Volunteer
Services Coordinator of Beth Israel Medical Center!
- Hospice Volunteering
- Dental Shadowing
- Animal Shelter Volunteering
- Clinical Research

EVENT: "EXPERIENCE NIGHT"
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 7:15pm
LOCATION: Hunter North, C Level, Rm C114

Please email me directly at [log in to unmask] if you know that
you will be attending, such that I can have a general idea as to how
many handouts to have available.
Walk-ins, of course, are welcome -- we just want to make sure that
everyone gets something to take home!

Look forward to seeing you there,

Melissa Marotta
President, Pre-Health Post-baccalaureate Community