PREMEDINFO-L Archives

July 2006, Week 3

From:
Lolita Wood-Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lolita Wood-Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:29:57 -0400
I was recently introduced to a new MCAT prep course that is all online.
It is produced by Dr. Flowers.  Dr. Flowers manuals have been around for
many years and I personnally found his information useful for MCAT prep
for students when I was at City College.  Look at his site.  The price is
going to be reduced if we have a large number of students signing up for
it so make sure if you sign up to let them know I referred you to the site
and that you are a Hunter student!  This is really for students taking the
exam next year but those taking it in August may ask about it too.. maybe
they will give you some limited access.

http://www.drflowersmcat.com