PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2017, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:32:27 +0000
ComForCare NYC is a companion care agency in Manhattan servicing private-pay clients throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.  Our mission is to provide a higher level of support and social engagement for our clients than a typical agency would offer. We are seeking post-bacc and graduate students in the health and human services fields to become companions with us.  Prior experience with and/or knowledge of  dementia care is preferred but not required.

Our companions have outstanding interpersonal skills and a passion to improve the quality of life and health outcomes for our clients. Companion activities include, but aren't limited to: activity planning based on location, capabilities, and personal interests, appointment escorts, medication reminders, light housekeeping, grocery shopping / errands, meal preparation, and safety supervision.  We provide highly competitive pay and extensive training opportunities on an ongoing basis.

Please let me know if you need any additional information!

Best regards,
Elizabeth Young

Elizabeth Young | Director of HR and Recruiting ComForCare NYC
347 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1303 | New York, NY 10016
P: 646 766 0794 | [log in to unmask]
www.comforcare.com/new-york-nyc