PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2014, Week 1

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 17:26:26 -0400
Doctors of Podiatric Medicine…
• Practice a highly specialized branch of medicine dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention
of diseases and disorders affecting the foot, ankle and lower extremities.
• Have completely independent and unlimited surgical, pharmaceutical and medical authority when
acting within their scope of practice, as described by each individual state.
• Practice specialized care in diabetic wound care and limb salvage, biomechanical evaluation,
traumatic and reconstructive surgery, pediatric foot abnormalities, geriatric patient care, podiatric
dermatology, and orthoses and prosthetics.
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
This is a great opportunity for you to explore the field of podiatric medicine and the College. The day's
event will start with a continental breakfast and meet & greet with our students and faculty, followed by a
panel discussion about the podiatric medical profession. It will conclude with an admissions presentation,
a tour of the College and the Foot Center of New York, and a luncheon with alumni.
Not able to attend NYCPM’s Open House?
Contact the Office of Admissions at (800) 526-6966 x8098 to schedule an exploratory visit where you can
meet with an admissions counselor, shadow in our clinic, and take a tour of the College.
NYCPM invites you to learn more about Podiatric Medicine at our Open House
Register online at www.nycpm.edu
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2014
Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 9:00 AM
53 East 124th Street, New York, NY 10035
www.nycpm.edu • 800.526.6966