PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2017, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:21:31 +0000
AMSA Book Club Presents When Breath Becomes Air

Join AMSA’s book club, AMSA Reads, as we read When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi. We will be hosting our first AMSA Reads meeting on the 1st of November. At this meeting we will explain what AMSA Reads is about as well as go over the guidelines of AMSA Reads. This book is at ZERO cost to you, so we encourage anyone interested in reading books that aren’t textbooks to attend! We will be reading the book together and talking about the mental connections we make throughout various parts. Although there will be scheduled chapter readings please do not limit your attendance on how many chapters you’ve read for the date. The main purpose of AMSA Reads is to stimulate minds and create conversation.

Event Begins:

01 Nov 2017 01:10 PM ET

Event Ends:

01 Nov 2017 03:00 PM ET