PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2020, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2020 19:02:42 +0000
Hi!

This is the University Blood Initiative, and it is our mission to empower local blood centers and ensure the next generation of blood donors by mobilizing and organizing a network of dedicated young leaders. Did you know that every pint of blood donated saves 3 lives? Yet, only 5% of eligible blood donors actually donates on a yearly basis. Donating blood can make an especially immense difference in this pandemic when hospitals are struggling and it only takes 15 minutes.

We are partnered with Memorial Sloan Kettering, who need blood now more than ever, during the COVID19 pandemic. Please call and donate if you can, and share this information with your friends and family members! More information is provided on the attached flier from MSK.

Our social media is @universitybloodinitiative for both Instagram and Facebook. If you have any questions about the UBI, please email [log in to unmask] or learn more here.

Thank you,

The UBI Team