PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2014, Week 1

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 10:06:59 -0400
The Academic Associate Program at Mt. Sinai/St. Luke's-Roosevelt is a great opportunity for pre-health students to conduct clinical research and shadow physicians in the Emergency Department. Programs like this one which allow for direct contact with patients and with the staff in the ED are exceedingly rare, so we have found that participation in this program is usually a great advantage for those applying to medical school.To apply go to https://sites.google.com/site/sinaiassociatesed/my-forms for the 2014-2015 application.