PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 2

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:50:07 -0400
Learn about Medicare and volunteer in the public health sector.

We are currently seeking Spanish-speaking hotline counselors to assist people with their health care
issues over the phone. We are also accepting applications from non Spanish-speaking candidates
who are interested in working with us. Through one-on-one counseling and informal advocacy, hotline
counselors help people make choices that affect their health and financial well-being.

For more information contact:

Susan Batkin, LMSW [log in to unmask]
Director of Hotline Operations and Volunteer Management
Medicare Rights Center
212-204-6220

Please see the attached flyer for more information.