PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2023, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2023 20:14:11 +0000
Hi,

RISE/MARC is now accepting application -- Deadline is April 30, 2023!  Please share the attached new flyer, bar code to obtain the RISE/MARC application, with the students.

RISE & MARC are NIH-funded programs designed to support underrepresented undergraduate students who plan to pursue PhD in the biomedical research fields. Accepted students receive financial support as well as personalized guidance and training to get into PhD programs.

We would like your help with sharing these announcement with any student who may have interest in our programs.

If you have any questions, feel free and contact me.

Thank you.

Susana

Sincerely,
Susana Vargas
Program Administrator
RISE & MARC Programs
Hunter College of CUNY695 Park Avenue, 313-14N, New York, NY 10065