PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2021, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2021 12:52:49 +0000
Get PAID to Teach with MIM-NYC
Seeking college-level students and above to moderate in-person breakout sessions on neonatal resuscitation on Saturday, March 20 from 9am to 3pm for teens in Yonkers, New York. No experience is necessary. Pay is $15 per hour. Apply at https://forms.gle/obTRHSr6RxCGKFue8

MIM INTERNSHIPS
Neonatal Resuscitation Trainer
Become a Neonatal Resuscitation Trainer. Seeking college students and health professionals who can attend a training in the NYC area.  Apply asap at
https://www.indeed.com/job/healthcare-trainer-c014050478035079

MCAT Support for ONLY $50 per month
Are you planning to take the MCAT (Medical School Admissions Test)? You are invited to join the Medical Pathway Program (MPP) Online. A $1,500 program is now only $50 per month over the next 24 months. Register at http://medicalmentor.org/mppx

COVID-19 Vaccine Research Internship
A team of researchers and physicians at the North Central Bronx Hospital are looking to understand vaccine hesitancy and help bridge the gap between underserved communities and medical care. Apply at https://forms.gle/df8iKucdaENFxzyQ7

MIM MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY
Topic: Diversity at Dartmouth's Geisel School of Medicine