PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 1

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:24:28 -0400
Good Afternoon!

Today we had the information Session with AACOMAS and the recruiters from many of the colleges of Osteopathic Medicine.

EVERYONE was so impressed with the amount of students that showed up. We were told by the recruiters that our students were well prepared and asked great questions. The recruiters even said that it was one of the best recruitment events they have attended.

So, we just want to say THANK YOU to those students who came, asked great questions, and learned valuable information about Osteopathic Medicine.

This was a great event and you made it possible.

We want to send a special thank you to the students in the Post-Bac Club who helped out and to Luis for really putting the whole thing together.

Thanks, today you made the Hunter Community proud!

The Pre-Health Professions Team