PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2018, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2018 22:14:38 +0000
Hello All,

You are cordially invited to the following event:

Mentoring in Medicine, Inc.
Empower Me! Seminar and Parents who STEAM Sponsored by Richard Cohen, Marcia Horowitz, Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Emergency Medicine Students (Middle School, High School, College, Undergraduate, Medical), Parents, Educators and Health Professionals

(In-person ONLY)