PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2014, Week 4

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:38:59 -0500
Our Summer Program in San Jose, Costa Rica

Spanish & Community Health in Latin America

Hunter College, CUNY

International Center for Development Studies (ICDS) and Hospital Clinica Biblica

 Location

San Jose, Costa Rica

Dates

June 26th, 2014 - August 9th, 2014

Credits Offered

6 CREDITS : SPAN 210 (3 credits) and COMHE 400.58 (3 credits)

Tuition is not included in the program fee!

Application Deadline

March 17th, 2014 - all students applying for SIROCS

March 21st, 2014 - all other applicants

We encourage you to submiit applications early!

Financial Aid

Pell, TAP, Gilman, SIROCS, student loans

Program Fee

$ 3,140.00 (estimate)

Program Fee includes housing and partial board, cultural activities, excursions, arrival/departure assistance and international health insurance

Airfare is NOT included in the Program Fee.

All students are responsible for arriving at their study abroad location by the first day of the program, this may mean flying the day before.

Payment Schedule

$ 350.00 Application Fee & Deposit due with all application documents before March 21st, 2014

$ 2,790.00 Program Fee Balance due before April 28th, 2014

We encourage you to submit payment early!

Inquiries

Education Abroad Office

E1447 Mon - Fri 9:30am - 5:30pm
Phone: (212) 772-4983