PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2017, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 21:37:04 +0000
Hello  Hunter Pre-Health Students!

The Latino Medical Student Association is proud to invite you to our 12th annual National Conference at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine on Long Island taking place from April 7-9, 2017 (Register Now: lmsa.me/2017NC<http://lmsa.me/2017NC>). We invite you for a conference full of information about applying and planning for medical school, networking opportunities with medical students, resident and faculty, and a multitude of medical workshops ranging from hands-on activities to seminars on health equity and policy.

Due to the overwhelming support from our sponsors, we are now offering free admission for all pre-health student to the National Conference. To receive free admission, you must register as a pre-health student with LMSA.net<http://lmsa.net/> ($15.00, sign up here<https://lmsa.site-ym.com/general/register_member_type.asp?> to become a lifetime pre-health member of LMSA with access to all LMSA mentorship, outreach and scholarship opportunities). This will drop your price for a ticket from $115.00 to $0.00. Upon arrival at our registration table at Hofstra, you will be reimbursed via check for your LMSA Membership making the conference and membership free for all pre-health attendees. If you have already registered as pre-health student, you will also be reimbursed for all conference and membership fees!

We have 70 different medical schools programs from across the country attending our exhibition fair that will be vying for your attention and giving out contact information!

To learn more about LMSA, how you can get involved in your community, and to register for our annual conference, visit our website, lmsa.me/2017NC<http://lmsa.me/2017NC>. Space is filling fast so please be sure to register early. If you have any questions, contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Sincerely,

Eric Rodolfo Molina
National President | 2016-2017
Latino Medical Student Association
M.D. Candidate | Baylor College of Medicine MSTP
Ph.D. Candidate | Rice University Department of Bioengineering
B.S. Stanford University 2011

Join us at the 2017 LMSA National Conference <http://lmsa.me/2017NC> on April 7-9th at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine in Hempstead, NY #LMSANC

Join us at the 2017 LMSA National Conference <http://lmsa.me/2017NC> on April 7-9th at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine in Hempstead, NY #LMSANC
Sent from my iPhone

Elizabeth A. Wilson-Anstey, Ed.D., M.A.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Director, Travelers Summer Research
Fellowship Program for Premedical Students

Weill Cornell Medicine
Office of Student Affairs
445 East 69th Street, Room 110
New York, NY  10021

T 212-746-1057
F 212-746-8211

Note:  This information, transmitted from Weill Cornell Medical College, is intended only for the person or entity named above, and may contain legally confidential and/or privileged material.  Any forwarding, copying, disclosure, distribution, or other use of this information by any person is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, any review or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.  Thank You.