PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2014, Week 1

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:26:59 -0500
New York University College of Dentistry's Chapter of the STUDENT NATIONAL DENTAL ASSOCIATION (SNDA), would like to invite you to our Spring 2014 Impressions Program on Saturday, March 29th, 2014

SNDA is dedicated to the advancement of underrepresented minorities in the field of dentistry, and the purpose of our annual Impressions Program, is to prompt students of all ethnicities to gain interest in dentistry as a career.

Join us and get an opportunity to learn why dentistry may be the career for you, and learn what it takes to gain entry into dental school.

Our workshop includes:
- Speaking engagement: "Why dentistry? Uncovering your potential in the field of dentistry"
- Discussion on what it required for entry into dental school by NYUCD's Director of Admissions
- Discussion on how to finance dental school: Scholarships, Grants, and More
- Impression Taking: Get a glimpse into life as a dentist

Please complete the online application: Impressions Program 2014

Applications are due March 22nd, 2014. Seating is limited and will be granted on a selective basis.

Please feel free to e-mail us with any further questions.

Best regards,

NYUCD Student National Dental Association
Executive Board