PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2014, Week 1

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:34:18 -0500
Please save the date:

Monday, April 7, 2014
5:30-8:00
The City College of New York
Amsterdam Room, Faculty Dining Room

CCNY Pre-Dental Honor Society Meet and Greet!

Please join the City College of New York Pre-Dental Honor Society as we welcome the ASDA chapters of:

-	Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
-	New York University College of Dentistry
-	Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine

In attendance will also be students attending the Sophie Davis pilot dental medicine program, along with the pre-dental students of CCNY.  It will be an informal dinner, with welcoming remarks by me.  A great opportunity for the pre-dental students to meet dental school students to learn and share.