PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2021, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 13:00:09 +0000
Hello,

You are invited to join the Mentoring in Medicine Virtual Motivational Monday Kick-off for the 2021-2022 school year on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 8:00 pm ET!  Learn about strategies to overcome obstacles, win prizes, meet new colleagues and more!

Sign up today at https://bit.ly/3ELnrWo!

Our speaker will be William Rahal, MD, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon from Beverly Hills, CA!