STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

April 2003, Week 4

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Jillian Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jillian Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 05:26:41 -0400
Hi all,
Prof. Hausman e-mailed me saying that a recently appointed student to the
Tech Fee committee couldn't make the last meeting and would not be able to
make the next one. We have been granted the right to appoint a
representative for at least one meeting. Any volunteers?
The meeting is May 15, I don't know what time, but can get the details for
any interested person.
If anyone from "Hunter First" wants to start acting on their campaign
promises, this might be a good start. :-)

-Jillian

"La beauté du monde apparaît quand on reconnaît
la nécessité comme la substance de l'univers"
Simone Weil
Jillian Murray
http://studentweb.hunter.cuny.edu/~murrayj