STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
runako taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
runako taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:10:27 -0500
I have made some flyers and I have put some in club mailboxes already. I
need some volunteers to pick some up and distribute them across Thomas
Hunter. I also need some of them to be placed in the rest of the club mail
boxes in the USG office. Pleas contact me ASAP with regards to this....i
should be in the senate office or you may reach me at 646.641.4727..or just
email me.
Thanks. hope to hear from you soon

runako

PS - Don't forget that our caucus meeting will be held this Wednesday at 4
pm in the Senate office. I will need some help in getting the supplies and
so forth for the meeting. Volunteers are greatly appreciated.

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp