STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

May 2004, Week 3

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Anthony Avenoso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Avenoso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 07:52:09 -0700
Hello all,

    I just wanted to let you know that I planned to
put my name in the running for Vice Chair of the
Student Senate.  As some of you might already know
Charles has put in his bid for the seat, so it won't
be a single party kind of thing, much to my dismay.
Sorta puts a little damper on my plan to rule the
world, but that's life.  So I hope all you vote for
me, cause I don't think my ego could take the hit if
you didn't. Additionally, an actual reason for voting
for me, is that I feel that over the past year I have
developed a good understanding of the manner in which
the Senate functions. I am also willing to devote the
majority of my free time towards Senate matters.

See you all at the next meeting,
Anthony