STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

May 2003, Week 1

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Anton Morozov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 00:28:20 -0400
Jillian I don't think it's such a big issue, as I see it the guys who do the side walk working pritty fast so they going to close the entarence for 2-3 days well I understand it's inconviniance to smokers but, hey, they will have to tolerate it for a couple of days. Plus from the general college wide e-mail I understood that they going to do TH in summer or at the vary least when the classes are over. So it shouldn't be a big deal.

Anton