STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

March 2003, Week 3

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Jon Gradowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Gradowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:44:08 -0500
And I really hate to always have to be the cynical gadfly but is this
resolution really necessary? This is like tenants issuing a formal complaint
that they oppose rent increases. Well duh, of course they oppose rent
increases, they're tenants! But then again, in the frivolous political
world, formal statements must be issued for everything lest some lame brain
or opportunist claims you don't care.

And what, exactly is "adequate funding"? Gov. Pataki seems to think his
budget cuts provide for "adequate" allocations. And what else is that poor
President Raab to do?