STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
William Lim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Lim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:04:23 -0500
Let's see how Alisha's meeting at Brookdale dorms goes on Wednesday. I've
suggested previously that clubs should run "focus group" type meetings with
their members or the general student body, but these are small
conversational meetings rather than formalized panel discussions.

Maybe this would be an opportunity for opposition candidates to publicly
declare? (I will discuss this more privately).

-WL