STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
William Lim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Lim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:15:24 -0500
It all comes down to how big we want this meeting to be. If it's to be
small, and only among club leaders, then 217 West is fine. If it's to be a
large speak-out type event, then we can get the West Lobby. As far as I
know, the Lobby can only be booked for a campus-wide event and this
certainly qualifies. Plus no single club is asking for the space, it can go
through the Senate.

I would recommend that we wait until the outcome of Alisha's meeting at the
Brookdale dorms before we decide whether we want a big event or a small one.

-WL