STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

May 2003, Week 1

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Jon Gradowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Gradowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 22:55:34 -0400
Two things:

1.) There me be a great deal going on at Hunter, but the Envoy is not
covering it. Perhaps now that the war is over, it just might start.

2.) Considering that they don't cover Hunter events, and that their
reporting in general is not exactly worthy of being the "paper of record"
would it do any good to have it printed weekly? What good is it to have a
bad thing more often?