STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Jon Gradowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Gradowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:14:11 -0500
I fear that if we have this forum in a crowded locale such as HW lobby or
even the third floor HW in front of the cafeteria, it will be too noisy to
conduct serious discussion. I feel that both HW lobby and HW 3rd floor are
best suited for pamphleteering and other activities of the like. If
anything, I would suggest a lecture hall for the forum that is publicized by
pamphleting in HW lobby and HW 3rd floor. Thoughts?

Jonathan Gradowski