STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

April 2003, Week 3

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Jon Gradowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Gradowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:54:46 -0400
let's start a campaign to abolish CPE. Does the Hunter Senate have the power
to do so? We certainly would be in the right, the test is (1) a joke and (2)
a supreme waste of time and resources. It seems that prerequisite courses
work just fine and if you are passing your classes, isn't that a
demonstration of "proficiency"?