STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

March 2003, Week 3

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Jillian Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jillian Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:48:15 -0500
So.... I gather that y'all would rather not show up to evening meetings.
Fine by me. As of now, the Student Caucus will be holding all interactions
*online*, like the hip youngsters we all are. Thus, this listserv will be
the primary means of communication, serving to get threads going about
student issues at Hunter, drafting resolutions and letters where
appropriate, and otherwise engaging each other as civically-minded
students. Huzzah.

That being said, I'm going to start up a couple of threads in the next few
minutes,
Jillian

Jillian Murray
Vice Chairperson