STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

September 2003, Week 3

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
runako taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
runako taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:25:56 -0400
Dear Student Members of the Listserv.

I am currently working on chartering the caucus as a student club. I need a
few members to sign certain parts of the chartering packet documents. I
regret asking so late, but I would really appreciate if a few of you could
met me whenever you have free time tomorrow. The paperwork needs to be
handed in by 3:30  pm tomorrow and I would be happy if you could spare 10
mins of your time tomorrow. Some of you have already signed the chartering
list, but I could use your signatures on other portions of the form.
Please contact me via email or by phone 646.641.4727. I will be in school
all day tomorrow.

Thank you much,

runako taylor

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp